Saturday, January 6, 2007

Vincent B-b-b-b-x

So I ended up starring in another music video yesterday, this time in the video for Ali Love's new single 'Vincent Brain' taking the title role of Vincent B, the drug dealer with a heart of gold. It was a acting challenge, as I have a heart largely comprised of eggs. There I am just being the art department assistant (such is my job) and I was picked out by the director (Minivegas) who is/are really nice.

The other video I starred in (alongside Mike who plays Naboo in the Boosh) was as a hiker in a video for The Young Punx, directed by Sea Buzzard. check it! oh also it's mike's birthday on the 20th, find his myspace and say hi.

Just need to appear in a BAF video now.... soon, soon..... we're shooting one next weekend with True Grit, keep you posted X X X X

P.S. BANDS I LOVE RIGHT NOW:

Late Of The Pier
Does It Offend You, Yeah?
gay against you
Lansing-Dreiden
Mahi Mahi
The Lovely Feathers
Marissa Nadler
The Royal WE
The Valentinos
BC Camplight

And not forgetting:
The Cleft palettes
Kate Nash
The Television Personalities
Nine Inch Fucking Nails
Deerfuckinghoof

DTC X X X X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home