Monday, June 19, 2006

Holy Shit Green Witches

Hi kids! I had a ball in Greenwich on Saturday, 'spect due to all who came down, with special reference to the Modern Love Crew, oh my gosh you guys were wasted, Blah Blah Blah plus Ian 2bob and Grace PickNMix and all the fun drunk people who kissed me afterwards. I think you'll agree that the BAF team looked pretty nifty in our new tats, tanx to Beyond Retro for them, it's still my favourite store but that show was surreal- felt like I was in a music video.


Yo and Abby and Tristan were well good! They were this acoustic duo who played before us at Beyond Retro. They've only just started but they do some great chord changes and Tristan's voice reminded me of Elliot Smith. But don't tell him i said that or he'll start flashbacking to a hideous childhood experience involving the late singer. Seriously. I'll put up a link to their beatz once they've recorded something.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home