Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We nearly dies in a fire + Crashed a wheelchair + Potatoes are not currency


Ok so we are moving out of sunny southgate in June so we thought it right to have a truly monumental piss up. The night was fine until we started playing broom broom a brilliant Japanese drinking game. After many a gin and tonic (and a giant can of beer called FAXE) me and Ed started setting fire to everything. This was because we had no light bulb and just tea candles on a small table (now ash). Somehow me and ed thought it was a good idea to spay deodorant at the flame thus causing much damage. It didnt help that ed was spraying me with vodka like a flame thrower. Towards the end we ended up with a rather large fire in the lounge that destroyed allot of the carpet (so much for the deposit) and my sock was set ablaze.



I suppose it was then that me and ed thought we had to get some fresh air (and more beer). I think I tried to buy some matches with a potato in a 24hr corner shop. After which I rode on a trolley into ASDA. The security guard asked me if I was okay. I said no, he then said if I wanted a wheelchair, I said okay. So we wheeled around ASDA crashing into stuff. Got some permanent marker pens and wrote weird graffiti on the ground.



Today I have been sooooo hung over I couldnt walk properly and thought I might die.



Its nearly eleven now and I still feel bad.



Oh well.



Tobias

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home