Monday, May 15, 2006

500 BAF BUDDIES!

SCOOORRRRE! Yay we have 500 hunnerd friends! Which is totally rad. Thanks for everyone who came to Club Motherfucker we love you long time. I had a ball, and kudos to Lost Penguin for getting me dancing and wet with joy and Kevin Blechdom for being FUCKING AMAZING! Did you SEE her? Wow!
And a big wagging finger to that guy from Beastellabeast for not being a good sport and successfully weirding out EVERYBODY backstage by being confrontational and nasty for no reason. For shame! That attitude don't wash wi' me!

But hooray for all the Kevins present

I think, I THINK we might just be HEADLINING our next gig! First time! Yeah! But we'll see. We have got some really ace new songs we need to get recorded which we'll do after I finish school in June. Keep it right here for more news/upsetting stories.

-Dan The Carnivore (he say 'grrrrr')

P.S. Also my famille has a new cat. See him on my Myspace! He's so ickle AWWWW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home